Saturday, June 27, 2009

Start It Out Right Sunday-Week 4

The 4-Crow's, well Mom and the babes, will be out of pocket beginning Sunday for the week. Yep, the Razorback fans are headed to the Hawkeye state! No worries though, our Hog magnet will stay in the Sooner state safe in sound (we are riding with my parents). We will be visiting with my Aunt and Uncle in Sioux City and then on to Sioux Falls, South Dakota to my cousin Jill's wedding on the 4th of July!
Our original plans had included a side trip to Mount Rushmore to see our Presidents carved in stone. Braden is determined to be Ben Gates when he grows up and find all of our country's unfounded "National Treasure", LOL! Not sure that is going to happen now due to six hours extra miles and the status of my ankle, did I mention that Wednesday I was put into a soft cast and crutches- MRI results do not look good, I will be seeing a sports medicine doctor when I return, but hey, surely I can ride in a vehicle and make everyone just as miserable as I do at home, with the exception of Jason, he is the one really getting the vacation!
Anyway my challenge for Start It Out Right Sunday is this:
To have a great week!
To take lots of pictures!
To not yell at the kids!
and....
To be a Godly example to each and every person that I encounter while traveling!
Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

1 comment: