Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday- Me & My Daddy


June is for weddings, picnic's, swimming, summer camps, just about anything you want it to be...The 4-Crow's is going to feature "Daddy's" for the Take Me Back Tuesday's and most importantly to celebrate Father's Day! We will begin with the author's (my) Daddy!

The first picture was taken in the Fall of 1975, I was almost, if not already 1 year old! Wasn't I just the cutest thing? And don't you just love my Daddy's Elvis do and sideburns? He even has that cool little snarl doesn't he? I am extremely blessed to still have my Daddy and that my children have an awesome Papa. The second picture was taken this past weekend! I love you Daddy! Happy Father's Day!


Bruce Williams (age 23) & ShaRhonda Williams Crow ( approx age 1)



A very handsome and married I might add, Bruce Williams (age 57)

4 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

You are so sweet! I envy your relationship with your father. He certainly raised a wonderful daughter. I totally am digging his Elvis style!!

Fergie said...

Cute! Look at you as a little girl and tell me Kaybrie doesn't look an awful lot like her Mommy! =)

Liz said...

Yes, Kaybrie definitely looks quite similar to you ShaRhonda!

Megan said...

Awww...that's sweet!