Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009: The 4-Crow's Way

We slept in, skipped church, yes, had to avoid the crowd due to Moma Crow's gimpy walk! Terrible I know, but there was just absolutely no way I could have made it up and down the halls of TCABC today! The good ole' doc told me that swimming was good, I couldn't see how that was possible, but thought we might give it a try over at my MIL's! She offered up her famous homeade Chicken and Dumplings for Jason's Father's Day lunch, once again I was not even going to try the restaurants today! Yummy lunch, great visit at Grandma's and Jason had a fantastic Father's Day!



Braden, Kaybrie & Jason in the Pool!






The 4-Crow's Pool Pic!




Braden & Kaybrie- I ♥ this Picture!



Braden by Grandma's fence!

Kaybrie soaking up the rays!


Jason fixing the pool sweep w/ Braden looking on.



Jason & Kaybrie enjoying a Daddy/Daughter moment!



Betty (MIL, Grandma, Mom) wanting to know if this tool was BIG enough!




4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I absolutely LOVE the pool pic of Braden and Kaybrie. So completely adorable! Sorry to hear about your ankle...hope the pool time helped it!!

Megan said...

I love the pictures! The water is such a bright blue...it's beautiful!
Don't feel bad...we skipped church today too...slept in! : )

Liz said...

How cute, looks like a fun Father's Day!

Unknown said...

Hey, daughter, so sorry about your foot. The water will help and who could resist such a beautiful pool with such beautiful grandkids to go with it. I've truely got the most adorable grandkids in the world(all nine of them and one due in August). Can't wait to see you all Friday.