Saturday, June 20, 2009

Start It Out Right Sunday-Week #3


How do you participate in Start It Out Right Sunday's? Please email The4Crow's, you'll be added as a reader then just play along. All you have to do is grab the button, sign Mr. Linky (hopefully it will work), and share in your blog post how you are gonna Start It Out Right, it can be from the Sermon at Church, the diet you will start, the house you will clean, the amends you will make, just anything to get to Start IT Out Right! Have fun playing along, I look forward to reading each week!

So far since Start It Out Right Sunday's have begun, I have started a new Bible Study, (its going well although I need a good kick of discipline) last week I started a new workout class called Powerful-Hourful Boot Camp for Women, at the end of day 3, my ankle decided that it had had enough and decided to roll and give me a good sprain! I'm out for 2 weeks and probably more, but this next week I will be at the gym working on arms and abs and anything that does not require ankle activity, doctors orders! I have received a great many blessing out of this boot camp though, friendships, encouragement, and an opportunity to conduct a free-lance interview which will appear in Christian Momlogic in the near future with the leader of Powerful-Hourful Miranda Burcham! (I haven't done this since high school, could this be a God-calling?)


A side by side view of my feet! The nurse commented when she took my shoe off that at least I had cute painted toenails! New rule girls, never leave home without clean underwear and cute polished toes! LOL!

I don't think purple and green are my colors!

During my interview Miranda left me with a few verses that haven't left my thoughts. I would like to share this particular one and close my Start It Out Right Sunday with it!

Proverbs 16:9
The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Have a great week, can't wait to read everyone else's Start It Out Right Sunday Post's

No comments: