Sunday, August 9, 2009

Start It Out Right Sunday- Week 8

7 Sunday's! Yes, that is how many Sunday's I have missed church because of my ankle! And I have HATED every single minute of it! Well today, I started my week out right and got to go back to church! Hallelujah! Praise God! Blessed Be The Name! Thank You Jesus!

Jason and I got the final sermon on the current series called "Wired" ! The series is about the 7 gifts that God gives his believers in Romans Chapter 12. Yes, 7 facets that when put together properly work together, so that we can strive to be more like Jesus each day! As Christians we are blessed with these gifts, some with way more than others. These are the gifts:
Prophecy, Service, Teaching, Encouragement, Giving, Leadership, and Mercy.

On Tuesday, August 11, over 100 Tulsa Public School Teachers will be attending this series at our church. (streamlined for education purposes, of course) It is predicted that this will be a learning tool for teachers across the U.S. to show that students truly are wired differently and can be used to help teachers understand students better and know how they are wired.

For my Start It Out Right Sunday, I of course have already started by going to church today, but I plan on listening to the other 5 weeks of the sermon series that I have missed and to try to identify not only my own gift better, but also my children's. Today's sermon was on mercy and I really think I may listen to that once again because I think that one may belong to Braden.

How do you participate in Start It Out Right Sunday's? Please email The4Crow's, you'll be added as a reader then just play along. All you have to do is grab the button, sign MckLinky it will and share in your blog post how you are gonna Start It Out Right, it can be from the Sermon at Church, the diet you will start, the house you will clean, the amends you will make, just anything to get to Start IT Out Right! Have fun playing along, I look forward to reading each week!


No comments: