Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday- This is Why He Went to Tackle This Year!

The 2009 Football Season has officially started in the Crow household. Not only is our DS 4'11 and 89lbs, he also has two years of flag football experience. During the 2008 football season Braden played for the Steelers. Braden's friend E. played for the Cowboys and he decided to get a little aggressive when they played against each other (see picture below)! Anyone who knows anything about flag football knows that you are not to "grab" anything but the flags! BTW, both players got away with no penalty being called and they are both playing tackle football for opposite teams this year!

(picture provided by E's parent's)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Yes, I did notice that there was a bit of a rule violation there! LOL

My son is in his senior year and therefore last year in football. I am going to be so sad when it is over. I LOVE watching him play.

Enjoy.

Delana said...

You'll have to post pictures of their upcoming games—They both seem very dedicated to football!!

I am looking forward to hearing more about Braden's progress in the sport! Best of luck to him!

ThatsBaloney said...

I think I'm really glad my kids aren't in to football yet. Ouch!