Monday, August 24, 2009

My 1st Rock Concert and We Rocked It!

I'm an 80's child, and with graduating from H.S. in 1992, I did sneak in my share of Def Leppard, Poison and Bon Jovi- and I mean I SNUCK and LISTENED! I don't think my parents ever knew what I listened to with my friends while we drug main and during sleepovers. I was not a wild child by far, I believed up until, hmmm maybe the year I married Jason that my Daddy had spies everywhere, and I'm even a college graduate with ten years of banking behind me and two kiddos.

My DH, Jason, also shares my love for these groups........he graduated in 1989! So, when we found out that Def Leppard, Poison, & Cheap Trick were coming to the BOK Center in Tulsa, I jumped all over those tickets with the hopes of jumping all over Bret Michaels, LOL! We went with Jason's best friend from high school, Tom and his wife Angie. Tom and Jason have somehow remained best friends after 20 years, God only knows how! It has to be God, because Angie has become my best friend as well!



Me & Angie- both 1992 graduates, aren't we hot momma's!
Warning to our Husbands: Keep very tight leashes on us!


Jason, Tom & Angie

Cheap Trick

Poison

Bret Michaels

Bootylicious Babe!
How could I not put this shot in? Those are designer jeans w/ studs on them! Fitting for such a STUD!

Joe Elliot w/ Def Leppard


Joe Elliot & Phil Collen
Def Leppard

Rick Allen- the most phenomenal drum player ever!
We had a Rockin' great time! I don't think I have ever sang, danced and moved so much in my life! My ribs and rear actually hurt the next day! My 1st Rock Concert was one I will never forget!


3 comments:

Delana said...

Looks like you had a fun time!! ROCK-ON!! ;)

Megan said...

Looks so fun! I am so jealous!! I bet it was a great night!

ThatsBaloney said...

just catching up!! heard that was a great concert!