Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday- With Birthday Wishes!



How do you play along? We all have tons of photos from the days before the digital camera. I figure if I just scan a few each week, eventually I will get them all safely into my computer.Every week you can come back here and share photos that "take you back." Maybe it is the bad hair we all had in the 80's or the bell-bottoms you swore were so hip in the 70's. Whatever you want to share!If you decide to participate, sign the Linky from the blog above and she promises to head on over and spread some comment love your way!

Today is my nephew Seth's 9th birthday, he was born weighing 2lbs, 10oz and 15 inches long to read Seth's entire story please go to my SIL's blog! The above picture was taken while he was in the hospital. Seth is from August to December older than Braden and they both came home from the hospital within days of each other. Seth is such a blessing! He always has a big smile and hug for you and is always telling you that he loves you! I am a very proud Aunt! Seth has a team for the March of Dimes that walks and raises money each year! His team is called "Seth's Supporter's! I am very proud to be a part of His team, and it is never to early to start sending/taking those donations, hint, hint ;)!

Here Seth is pictured with his brother's, sister and all of his cousin's except for two! And of course being the little ham he is, he has his hand up for instant recognition! Happy Birthday, Seth Adam! I love you!

4 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I have a theory with preemies. They may not have the strongest of outside bodies but they end up with the strongest of inside courage and life. It is almost like they grow a true appreciation for life - It looks like little Seth does for sure! What a joy he is!!

Alicia said...

How early was Seth?? My Matty was 10 weeks early and she was 2 lbs 12 oz!! She is doing great now an dgrowing like no other. We switch pediatricians at one year and he said if I had never saw her history I would have thought she was small bc of you (Me, lol)!!

Dawn said...

Great idea - Take me back Tuesday!

Love the pictures!

ThatsBaloney said...

What a cute little ham he is!