Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday- Senior Prom 1992/WHS Class of 1992

How do you play along?We all have tons of photos from the days before the digital camera. I figure if I just scan a few each week, eventually I will get them all safely into my computer.Every week you can come back here and share photos that "take you back." Maybe it is the bad hair we all had in the 80's or the bell-bottoms you swore were so hip in the 70's. Whatever you want to share! (Just make go to the above button, grab it, and sign the linky)
I have posted my individual prom pictures, but recently I have been on such a kick about getting back into touch with my High School/College friends through Facebook that I thought I would share my best friends/classmates on my blog as well! Enjoy!
Melody, Norma, Me & Jennifer (we lost Jen in 1997)

Wilson, OK Class of 1992
(I know that there is a better picture out there of this, but where, I don't know..)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

OHHHH I am loving your new blog design!!

I am also loving what a hottie you were! And all 'dem cowboy hats? You know I just have to say, YEEE HAW! You know I am from California right? That is my excuse. LOL

Megan said...

CUTE! You were a babe huh!!
Cute bloggy too!

Devri said...

Love the design! ok so now I know what to do.. question though, are you wanting to keep the header, or can I play with that too! lol

btw- now I have your bloggy, here is mine, http://www.thenaulutribe.blogspot.com/ Now we can be friends! lol

and who wouldn't be, you hot mama you! wink wink!

ThatsBaloney said...

I love prom pics. :)