Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tag!

Got this Tag from Matt 'n Meg's Blog!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial ? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving, and actually I think it was the Saturday after Thanksgiving this year!
4. When do you take the tree down? I usually take it down the day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, I'm gonna try the soy milk kind this year!
6. Favorite gift received as a child ? My Barbie Dreamhouse
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jason
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kaybrie
9. Do you have a nativity scene ? Yes. I have 3 up this year!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards ? Mail, I mailed my photo cards out December 1st!
11. Worst gift ever received? I don't have one that I would tell......
12. Favorite Christmas Movie ? All
13. When do you start shopping? All year......
15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas? I love fudge, all of the snacky type foods, and basically everything full of calories!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, pre-lit for me and clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, My Grown Up Christmas List, and anything by Point of Grace.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? At home
19. Can you name all of Santa 's reindeer ? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer , Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and last but not least Rudolph! (I stole this)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning is all about Santa.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The weather. 80 one day, 30 the next, gotta love the Sooner State!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color ? All ornaments
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, Turkey, Dressing
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hopefully the husband is reading...1ct diamond studs!

Now it is time for everyone else to share......

2 comments:

Megan said...

This was a fun one don't ya think? I love your last question, I need to put that on mine and have Matt read it...diamonds are a girls best friend. LOL

Liz said...

I really liked this, although I'm sure Megan things I am a weirdo or something! :)