Sunday, December 28, 2008

Where Are You Christmas?

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I love Christmas, I love the hustle and bustle, the decorations, the gifts, the wrapping, the giving, the receiving, I love it all! I just hate when it is over. I was really thinking how depressed I was about it until the message in church this morning. Well, not really the message, but a comment my brother (the preacher) made at his service. He said that regardless of whether the world believed or not, Christ was celebrated this past week. Yes, Christians and non-believers all celebrated Jesus's birth and saw evidence of it one way or the other. How awesome is that! Yes, the tinsel and lights, may be gone, but Jesus was, is, and always will be.....so therefore, CHRISTmas will be right there inside us!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I have to say I totally agree with you, and cute new template by the way!

Megan said...

Good message, so true!