Monday, December 15, 2008

Headline: Trinity Restoration Closes Doors

I typically would not write about the following event, but it has touched my heart and home. It is 10 days before Christmas, and over 40 employees of Trinity Restoration lost their jobs today. My husband has been in the auto business for almost 20 years, and today was probably the hardest blow he has ever experienced in his career. Although he had only been the Parts Manager at this place for 3 weeks, the relationships he formed and the respect at this position genuinely made him love this job. Grown men and women broke down and cried, cried for their families, their livelihood, and for an uncertain future. Please pray for all of the former employees of Trinity Restoration, pray that they will receive comfort during this time of unemployment and that Jesus will work in each of their lives during these troubled times.

4 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

OK, that's REALLY sad! My husband is a UPS man and about 1/3 of his customers have laid of people this month. He comes home everyday upset over some new people being let go.

Glenna said...

ShaRhonda, I'm so sorry! We will be praying for you & the others!
God Bless.

Liz said...

You guys are in our prayers, as well as the others that were affected. This is really sad, especially right before Christmas.

Dawn said...

Hi ShaRhonda! First, I'd like to thank you for the comments you've left on my blog. It's very sweet of you!

Second, I'm so sorry to hear about those layoffs. It just couldn't happen at a worse time.

I will be praying for your family and all those who are now jobless!