Thursday, December 18, 2008

This is What ALL of Us Hard Working, HotMomma's.com Need! Hope you get one soon!

Thank the Good Lord that school was back in session today, now only one more day until Christmas Break! I cannot believe we had three "snow" days that weren't even worth calling "snow" days...I hate ice!

So, now you are wondering about the title of my post. Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, and the action I did last night, was worth a Million $!



Yes, I did it. I took a glorious relaxing, 25 minute bubble bath. I had the jets going, steam rising, candle burning, latest read and a glass of wine! And guess what, Kaybrie did not join me. Thank you hubby........Now fellow bloggers, take some time for yourself......

3 comments:

Liz said...

That sounds great, makes me really miss my nice whirlpool tub in my old house! :( I hope you enjoyed yourself though!

Megan said...

aaah...a bubble bath sounds nice. Gees, I can't even remember the last time I had a bubble bath. SAD!
Oh well, someday! : ) Glad you had some time to yourself, every mom needs it!

Jennifer said...

That sounds like an excellent idea!