Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tour of the Crow Home

From October until January is my favorite time of the year. If you are one of my blog followers, you have seen how I decorate my yard for Fall, now I am going to give you the Christmas tour of my home! I have a total of 6 Christmas trees, 4 Nativity Scene's, a couple of animated snowmen, and a Christmas Village, I really need a bigger HOME........
Merry CHRISTmas!!!

1st Tree-Living Room - All the Presents Are Wrapped!

2nd Tree- Braden's

3rd Tree- Guest Bathroom

4th Tree- Kaybrie's

5th Tree-My Bedroom


6th Tree- Kitchen w/ a couple of Village Pieces

Christmas Village and 2 Nativity Scenes (don't you love that calculator image on the TV?)

I guess I have 7 trees! Nativity & Moving Snowmen, and Stockings (not a great pic)

Jason's B-Day Present (our newest addition to decorations)

Outside Nativity

Our Outside lights, no that is not snow on the ground, but very dead Bermuda grass it will help make the snow we get look whiter, :)!

Guess What? Only 16 Days Till Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

This is a really cute idea!

Megan said...

Cute header!
I have so many decorations too, and I am sad because I can't put them all out. My kids would destroy them right now! Oh well, maybe next year. CUTE!!