Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sorry no Posts......I'm a little drugged UP!

I have been putting off going to the Dr. for over a week. Couldn't hear, massive pressure in my ears, extremely irritable. Did I mention that I hate going to the Dr. Well, I made sure I got my workout time (girlfriend gab time) in yesterday morning, then the hubby took the kiddos to go Christmas shopping for me, and I went to Urgent Care. Yep, a busted eardrum. So, I'm on the couch, in front of the TV, trying to read a book, high on Darvocet......Not a lot going on here at the Crow's Nest.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Merry Christmas!

Glenna said...

I hope you feel better real soon!!!!
Merry Christmas

Dawn said...

Ow! I can't believe you've not gone to the doctor before now. I've had a eardrum burst before. It was so excruiatingly painful!

I hope you feel better soon.

Megan said...

Oh I am so sorry! How did that happen? I hope this doesn't ruin your Christmas...well the drugs will help that right!! : ) LOL
Take care and feel better fast! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Just Wedeminute said...

Oh no that's no fun! A busted ear drum really hurts...get well soon!