Saturday, December 13, 2008

My 'Lil Brother's College Graduation

Many of you read the post in October regarding my introduction of my little brother Jason. (if not, feel free to go to my archives and read) Today he graduated with his bachelor's degree in General Studies from Southeastern Oklahoma State University. Congratulations Jason! During the 10 years since he graduated from high school, he has married, has had 4 children, and is a pastor of a small rural church in southern Oklahoma. I say this is a glorious achievement in our family. (Of course, I was the 1st to receive my bachelors, many years ago, 13 to be exact! ) So, to share in this celebration. Braden, Kaybrie & I left at 6:30 this morning to make his 10AM ceremony in Durant, OK. We were met by my parents, my SIL, her father, and my niece and 3 nephews, my Aunt Gracie and cousins Tonya & Angela. At 7 PM that night we met at "The Fish Place" in Tishomingo for a celebration dinner. We also celebrated my cousin Robert's Master's degree. Congratulations to both of you on your Achievement!

Tristan, Liz, Mika, Jason, Judah, & Seth

1 comment:

Liz said...

You got better pics of the stage than I did! Hey would you mind emailing me the picture of Jason and I and the kiddos? Thanks!