Friday, December 14, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Christmas, Day 10- More Burlap



I told you in yesterday's post how much I am loving burlap. My church has green wreaths with the burlap bows and I fell in love with that country Christmas feel. So much so that I decided I must also incorporate it on my tree this year.

Our tree is decorated with a collection of ornaments. No particular theme. Baby's First, Our First, Santa's, Snowmen, lots of childhood creations. Basically a hodge podge tree. We never put garland on our tree, and icicles are a huge no no. I decided this year though, that I wanted garland. Nothing frilly, but subtle and homey.
Burlap Ribbon fit the bill.  Especially 40% off at Hobby Lobby!


And ever since I decorated my tree all I see on Pinterest is BURLAP. I now have a board with that title. Looks like not only will it be incorporated for Christmas, but may become a staple in my home decorating and crafting for a while.

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button and linkup your ideas! "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 3-21 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!
Pin It

No comments: