Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Christmas: Day 9- Stocking Hanging

I do not have a fireplace. I do have stockings. Stockings that have only found their way out of the Christmas storage boxes on Christmas morning. Poor stockings. This year I ran across this pin on Pinterest. My husband thought I had gone crazy when I told him where I was putting our stockings this year. On our curtain rod on the front window. He loves it now. An added touch to my holiday decorating. 

Our elf Malia loved hiding in Kaybrie's stocking!

I used these banister clips to hang the stocking. Lowes $3.97. Added some tree garland and Voila, I have stockings hung for Santa!

What Pinterest Projects are you making/doing this Christmas? Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button and linkup your ideas! "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 3-21 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!



Pin It

No comments: