Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Day 3: Party Part 3

A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup with The 4-Crow's began Monday. This week I am taking all five days to tell you about the IRL Pinterest Party that I hosted in my home last Friday night. If I covered the entire party in one post it would be looong and very overwhelming so I am breaking it into pieces throughout this week. Today is Part 3: Party Drinks. The kid kind and the adult kind. A few other bottles and boxes arrived,  along with the coffee and bottle water I served, but I thought I would share with you the Pinterest inspired drink recipes I made.

Day 1: Intro & Snapshots
Day 2: Party Food
Day 3: Drinks
Day 4: Crafts
Day 5: Door Prizes


Cherry Limeade anyone? I had to dig this picture out of my archives. Yes, someone forgot to snap a pic of her drinks from the party... This drink is super easy, yummy and pretty if I say so myself. My kids love it and so did the girls at the party!


Ingredients:
1 two liter bottle of Sprite, I use 1/2 diet and 1/2 regular
1 can frozen limeade
1 jar maraschino cherries
limes to garnish

Preparation: Stir all ingredients together, serve over ice. I could easily double this recipe and fill my container full!



Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer- this was also very yummy! Adult approved. Enough said.



Makes about 9 1/2 cups
Ingredients:
5 cups orange juice
2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink
1 1/2 cups vodka
1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh rosemary sprigs

Preparation:
Stir together all ingredients, serve over ice. Garnish, if desired- I used lemon.

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the above button and linkup your ideas! "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 3-21 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!

Pin It

No comments: