Monday, December 3, 2012

"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Day 1: IRL Pinterest Party Part 1



I kicked off "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" with a IRL Pinterest Party in my home Friday night. I figured I would invite a few of my closest friends for a night of food and fun crafting- yes those are a few of my favorite things this time of year!

Ten women- teachers, CPA's, business owners, housewives, grandmothers, social workers all coming together for a night of Pinterest fun- what would I dare plan?

First of all, I took the easy road out and just sent an Evite for the invitation. Yes, I could have got all crafty with that, but decided to save the surprises for the big night.

Here were the stipulations for the guests:
  • Bring a Pinterest inspired dessert or appetizer.
  • Bring a Pyrex dish, glass bottle, or other glass object that you want to etch- when you RSVP, discuss w/ me so I can be prepared- seriously, I'm okay if you bring more than one!
  • Optional: Bring a Pinterest inspired gift project that you will be making this year and share it with the party.
If I covered the entire party in this post it would be looong and very overwhelming so I am going to give you pieces of it throughout this week.

Day 1:  Intro & Snapshots
Day 2: Party Food
Day 3: Drinks
Day 4: Crafts
Day 5: Door Prizes

Snapshots from the Party:




Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the above button and  linkup your ideas!  "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 3-21 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!



Pin It

No comments: