Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Day 12: Our 2012 Christmas Card

Our Christmas card this year was so much fun to make and even more fun to take! I think by now all of my cards have been received, so I can now show it off!
It of course had a few images that were Pinterest inspired, and then I added my own twist. I wanted a card this year that  featured my babies, but also captured some of their orneriness.



I use Shutterfly each year to make my cards and annual photo book. This year I picked the Wishing You a Merry Christmas card. The prices are good, and I of course love, love, love all of the discount codes that are offered. But, I need to remember to order an extra 10-15 next year. 50 just doesn't cut it.

Here are larger Pinteresting shots of my kids.




I have to admit they had a lot of fun just being themselves with these pictures. I love taking pics of my kids. Moments to cherish forever. 

Be sure to visit The 4-Crow's each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button on the left side of my blog and linkup your ideas! "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 3-21 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!

Pin It

1 comment:

Alan Bates said...

Great job on the card and what a great sense of humor. I take lots of pics but I never think about cards until it is way too late!