Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Day 14: Kindergarten Tree Ornaments

I am serving as Home Room Mom in my daughter's Kindergarten class this year. I love this job. My have to do duties include two parties. 
Winter and Valentines.
 (I still detest the use of the term Winter over Christmas) 
The other duties I take on are simply because I am asked or I volunteer to do them. I take this job very seriously and never say NO! Schools need all the volunteers they can get. I love these kids and I love her teacher! In addition to planning and organizing the food for the party tomorrow, I also planned a craft for the little kinders. 
Pinterest inspired of course.
These paint chip tree ornaments are short and fat. Love them. Lowe's donated them, I guess they don't carry the tall & skinny samples any more. I have all the prep work done ahead of time. Made a template, cut the trees out, punch a hole, tied a ribbon. All the kids have to do is apply the foam stickers and glue the trunk of the tree on. There are so many fun things to do with these. Sequins, glitter, photos, etc...
I just chose the easy way out and made a keepsake ornament.

Be sure to visit The 4-Crow's each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button on the left side of my blog and linkup your ideas! "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 3-21 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!

Pin It

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, when do you find the time?

ShaRhonda said...

I think it finds me. Home sick this week. Been on a zpak since Monday and still not better. Tried to catch it early, but...Thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas.