Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Day 4: Terriyaki Chicken Veggie Stir-Fry

The4Crows


Today I thought I would share a recipe. Pinterest inspired of course! This is becoming one of my family favorites. The original pin is here, but I have changed it up a bit. I basically only use her sauce. Can you believe I am going to share a recipe that is NOT made in the Crockpot? I am. I really am. 



Terriyaki Chicken Veggie Stir-Fry

Ingredients
2 large chicken breast
2 T oil
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
3 Tbsp of Ketchup
1/4 cup water
1 pkg frozen stir fry veggies
2 cups instant rice

In a bowl, mix brown sugar, soy sauce, water and ketchup.  Stir until well blended.  Set aside. Cube chicken breast, I do mine when its still a little frozen so it cuts easier. Add oil to pan and brown chicken. Once brown, add stir fry veggies to it and cook on low. Prepare rice. Once rice is done add sauce to it and then mix w/ chicken & veggies. Serves 4- if you are lucky and husband & teen son save some!


(printable recipe card, just right click save/print) 

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the above button and linkup your ideas! "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 2-20 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!
 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: