Monday, December 9, 2013

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Day 6: The Party

The4Crows


I kicked off  "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" with a IRL Pinterest Party in my home Friday night. I invited a few of my closest friends for a night of food and fun crafting- yes those are a few of my favorite things this time of year!

Six friends-a teacher, a graphic artist, a cardiac nurse, neighbors all coming together for a night of Pinterest fun!

First of all, I took the easy road out and just sent a Facebook invite for the invitation. Yes, I could have got all crafty with that, but decided to save the surprises for the big night.

Here were the stipulations for the guests:

  • Bring a Pinterest inspired dessert or horderve.
  • This year we will be doing ONE craft! I am asking that everyone pitches in $5 to cover the cost of the supplies. I will need everyone to RSVP by 11/22 so I can prepare the projects. 
  • Optional: Bring a Pinterest inspired gift project that you will be making this year and share it with everyone. 


If I covered the entire party in this post it would be looong and very overwhelming so I am going to give you pieces of it throughout this week.

Monday:  Drinks
Tuesday:  Project
Wednesday: Food

right click save/print



 *Note, I use ONE frozen lemonade concentrate. 
This recipe is from one of the the girls I used to write with at The RHOK.


I used my stemware instead of plastic. Yeah, I like getting fancy when I entertain. Did you know that one way to mark your stems is by using a Chalk Marker? It stays on and washes right off! And is so pretty! 
I love Chalk Markers!


Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Linkup and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the above button and linkup your ideas! "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 2-20 here at The 4-Crow's. I hope you will join in on the fun!
 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: