Thursday, December 26, 2013

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's 2013: Week 5, until next year!

the4crows


I can't believe their gone. I was actually sad to see them go back to the North Pole this year. The scout elves were fun, a little mischievous and taught very good lessons at our nest this year.

Here is our final week.


We received a Christmas Card from Elf on the Shelf, very cool!
 







The goodbye letter. I found the stationary on Pinterest. Finally. I also found the letter and reworded it a little. 


Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Won't you please link up and play along once a week until December 26th? You can share seven pictures, a few, or just one of your favorite Elf moments/memories of the week. All you have to do is grab the above button and put your blog link in the linkup form that I will provide each week. I look forward to seeing all of the Elf games and fun you are having!


Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's 2013 was posted the following Thursdays in 2013. Thank you for joining in on the fun. Until next year....don't forget, the scout elves can visit on birthdays! 

December 26

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: