Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Linkup 2014, Day 2: Christmas Countdown Chalkboard Plate


People ask me all the time, what I do with the projects I make. Like any crafter I know, I give most of them away. I rarely keep one for myself. Today's craft is no exception. I sent it home with my Mother in-law. It now adorns her cabinet top and is keeping track of how many days until Christmas. It was inspired by this Etsy pin.




How easy was that? Made with things I had in my house except for the $1.99 Charger Plate. EASY gift if you ask me. 

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!

I do have a few rules:
  • You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
  • Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
  • I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
  • Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!


The4CrowsBlog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

1 comment:

OklahomaJamie said...

I love it! Especially the idea about the waxed paper!