Friday, December 5, 2014

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Linkup 2014, Day 5: Frozen Cake by Kelli's Kitchen


This year for A Very Pinteresting Christmas I asked two of my bloggy friends to guest post. These two friends I met through the Oklahoma Women Bloggers. I admire their original creations so much. Their blogs are simply amazing. When my blog grows up, I want it to be just like theirs.

Today's featured blogger is Kelli from Kelli's Kitchen. Kelli learned to can fruits and vegetables from her grandmother at age 8. I love that story. She also loves to repurpose things. You can follow Kelli on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter

Okay, so the story behind today's project. Kelli made this fantabulous Halloween Doll Cake. I wanted it for my 40th birthday party, that I didn't get. A girl can dream, right? LOL. Anyway, when she asked me if I had any ideas what she could make for this project, I told her FROZEN. I had no idea what she would come up with. I never dreamed in a million years she would come up with this...
(photos used with permission by +Kelli Davidson at Kelli's Kitchen)




Of course you have to go to her blog to get the full instructions on how she made it. I haven’t seen anything like this. She is giving little girls across the world both princesses in one cake. The girls will be the highlight and talk of parties to come. Great imagination and creativity. I love it and am so excited to feature it as part of A Very Pinteresting Christmas! Pin it and spread the love to Frozen and cake lovers everywhere.

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!

I do have a few rules:

  • You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
  • Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
  • I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
  • Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!

"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!


The4CrowsBlog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

6 comments:

Kitchen Kelli said...

Thank you so much for featuring me today - I enjoyed making this cake for you and if I lived within a normal driving distance of you today - I would bring you this 2nd cake I made! I would love to have your picture eating it. :)

Lillian said...

I've enjoyed Kelli's post for sometime and thank her for directing me to yours.

ShaRhonda said...

Hi Lillian! Isn't she amazing? Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.

Jordan said...

WOW. This is an amazing cake! So creative and well done.

Candice said...

Very cute! Can't wait to link up to the next one!

ShaRhonda said...

Isn't it adorable? Kelli is so creative. I am keeping the same linky open so link up whenever. I did it that way so all links are visited by everyone stopping by. Hopefully more pins for you and more traffic. Can't wait to see your Pinteresting idea!