Monday, December 15, 2014

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Linkup 2014, Day 11: Snowman Ornaments


I showed you on Day 3 the projects that my little buddies helped make. Today's project involved a fun photo shoot with them. Then I made them into snowman ornaments for their Christmas trees. I sent them home before Thanksgiving. Their Momma's loved them also!  This craft was inspired by this post on Living Locurto



Supplies needed:
Scissors
Mod Podge (I used glossy)
foam brush for mod podge
round foam brush for snowman
paint pens
white acrylic paint
wallet size photos printed on copy paper.
glass ornaments

Directions:
1. Cut the faces out of the copy paper. Mod podge the cut faces onto the glass balls. Be sure to position it high enough and at an angle so you have enough room to paint your snowman around the head and below. Let it dry completely.


2. Using the round sponge brush, dab paint around the face. It's okay if you get a little on the face. Then move down to your next snowball making it a little bigger, then to your next. Let it dry.
3.  Take a black paint pen and give it buttons, hat, and arms. Use another color of paint pen and write the name and date on the back. Then embellish it with more snowflakes if you wish. 
4. Then tie a cute ribbon or burlap onto it for hanging. 

Super cute and super fun. 

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!

I do have a few rules:
  • You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
  • Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate.
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
  • I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
  • Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!

"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!


The4CrowsBlog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: