Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Linkup 2014, Day 9: Italian Beef Au Jus



Today I am sharing a recipe that I have made for YEARS. I honestly can't believe I have never shared it on the blog before. Italian Beef Au Jus. Do you like to dip your sandwiches in that clear roast gravy from Arby's? Well, you might not like that gravy so much again after you have had my recipe. In fact, my family has begged for this twice in the past month. Grab your napkins and catch those drips. This is good stuff! Perfect for the weekend. Perfect for after church on Sunday. Perfect for a Christmas Potluck on tiny sesame seed rolls!!


(card can be downloaded at this link)

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!

I do have a few rules:
  • You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
  • Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
  • I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
  • Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
 "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!


The4CrowsBlog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: