Friday, December 5, 2014

Elf on the Shelf 2014 Link-Up with The 4-Crow's Blog- Week 1


The Elves are back in full swing at our nest. And they are BUSY! Here are Malia and Charley's adventures for week one of the 2014 Christmas season. So far, reports to Santa are good. Sounds like B may have even got a sympathy report for a sprained ankle. Poor guy. 

If you don't want to wait until Friday's to see all of our adventures, you can follow us on Instagram to see the elves daily. 








Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Won't you please grab the button below, link up, and play along once a week until December 26th? You can share seven pictures, a few, or just one of your favorite Elf moments/memories of the week. All you have to do is grab the button and put your blog link in the linkup form that I will provide each week. I look forward to seeing all of the Elf games and fun you are having!


Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's 2014 will be posted the following Friday's, hope you join in!


December 5
December 12
December 19
December 26


The4CrowsBlog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

7 comments:

Kitchen Kelli said...

Oh my! These are adorable! I don't have any nifty Elf on a Shelf photos but who needs them? Yours are so cute!

Tamara Gerber said...

I couldn't comment on my work computer, so now that I'm home let me say how much I love your elves' adventures and the pictures you took!
Can't wait to see more of them next week! Have fun!

Karen said...

so glad I found you, thanks to thethreegerbers.blogspot.com (Tamara) I linked up and love all your Elf's hiding places...squeee! Followed you in a bunch of places. I think our Scooby Doo definitely needs a friend!

ShaRhonda said...

Karen, I love your ideas! Yes, the ideas are hard to come by and you don't dare get a repeat button. Always a new SPICE- oh that's a great name for new friend! LOL! Thanks for linking up.

ShaRhonda said...

Ha! You need an elf. Thank you so much.

ShaRhonda said...

Thank you Tamara! And thank you for sending your bloggy friends over to link up as well. This is what blogging is all about. Having fun, reading, commenting and making connections. I am so ready to get back to the blogging basics!

Candice said...

Looks like you all had a great week with your little Elves! Looking forward to seeing next week! Have fun!