Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Very Pinteresting Christmas Linkup 2014, Day 3: Hand, Foot, and Fingerprint Christmas Tree Canvas


Some of you may or may not know, but part of my WAHM duties right now include two little people. An almost two year old (December 6th) and a 16 month old.

They made their parents a couple of  Christmas crafts. Here is the first one. A Hand, Foot, and Fingerprint Christmas Tree Canvas. Inspired by this pin. We just used washable finger paints. The great thing about these, is if the babies get too creative, they wash right off the canvas.

Here are the final results. 


Evan's hands make up the branches, his foot the trunk, and his finger the ornaments. 


Miss Liz didn't care for the paint that much. Obviously I need to paint more with these babies. I like her tree though. Simple and pretty. 

Do you know how hard it is to take pictures while painting? And yes, there was some paint test tasting during this project. 

Be sure to tune in each day this week as I bring you "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up and if you have any Pinterest inspired activities throughout the week, be sure to grab the button below and link-up your ideas!

I do have a few rules:
  • You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
  • Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
  • I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
  • Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of link-ups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun, and be sure you are following my boards on Pinterest for all my ideas and fun!


The4CrowsBlog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: