Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Our 2014 Visit with the Jolly Old Soul at Bass Pro

Thanksgiving Eve tradition finds us at the Bass Pro Shop to see Santa and visit the North Pole Village. I did not bribe. I did not pout. I do have a picture of my almost 14 year old and my 7 year old with Santa this year.

 This is the shot the elves from Bass Pro Shop took and gave us for free.


This is the picture I took. It seems Santa and B are quite the buddies. They  talked basketball for about 5 minutes. Little sis was not happy. Neither was the line of parents and children behind us. Oh well. 


And then of course she finally got to talk with the jolly old soul. 



 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

2 comments:

Alan Bates said...

A free Santa?? My goodness he is going to put the other Santas out of business. Son was a great sport and this Santa is really cool. So, did you talk to him?

ShaRhonda said...

Have you not ever been to see the Santa at Bass Pro? I'm sure he would love a pic with YOU! I did not talk with him, only the elves taking the picture. They were laughing at how B and Santa were talking basketball. Santa has a grandson playing.